*For Institutional Clients Only
Last Mile Retail Logistics (LML) Fund is an unlisted wholesale fund with strategically aligned investors, focusing on essential Daily Needs properties in Australia targeting a ~10%+ levered IRR. The Fund will target core plus transition assets with growth upside through repositioning the assets into non discretionary Daily Needs uses with essential last mile real estate infrastructure, resulting in enhanced cash flow security, quality and growth.
Compelling risk-adjusted returns underpinned by defensive income streams and the potential to unlock additional value and growth
LML targets core plus transition assets (sub regional, neighbourhood & LFR assets) with upside via repositioning into essential last mile real estate infrastructure.
Non-discretionary, Essential Real Estate
- Non cyclical sub sectors providing core Daily Needs product and services
- Low correlation to traditional retail
- Target no exposure to Department Stores and minimal fashion and apparel
Strategic Last Mile
- Key growth corridors with outsized population growth
- Low site coverage with ability to develop excess land
Attractive Valuation Fundamentals
- Inflation protected returns with embedded growth through fixed or CPI-linked escalations
- Outsized returns relative to risk profile
- Investment grade rated major tenants
The LML Fund represents the first of a series of future institutional funds which leverage HMC Capital's proven track record.
Retail & Last Mile Logistics
In 2022, HMC hosted an information session on the importance of the strategic network of last mile infrastructure it owns across leading growth corridors across Australia. Leading industry experts Bernard Salt, Ralph Kemmler (Woolworths) and Zac Fried (Spotlight Group) spoke on the evolution of retail and the critical role of strategic last mile real estate infrastructure. Our Group COO, Sid Sharma, discussed what this means for our daily needs REIT and how it is positioned to take advantage of the opportunity.
Assistant Fund Manager
Contact us for more information on the fund or how to invest: